tattoos

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Million Dollar Decorators premiers tonight!


Join me TONIGHT on Twitter #mddbravotv  ( http://tweetchat.com/room/mddbravotv ) to chat about this new series featuring the crazy lives and businesses of designers Kathryn Ireland, Mary McDonald, Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Nathan Turner and Jeffrey Allen Marks. I'll be interviewing each of the designers throughout the 8 week season, so stay tuned for that. Editor at Large has already done a series of interviews, which you can read here and here.

I've seen the first episode and it's fast paced and eye opening. The entire series looks like a hoot and I think professional designers will really be fascinated, appalled, jealous and sympathetic to the real world of high-budget and high-stakes decorating. And "civilian" viewers will likely be astonished by the dollars that can be spent on decorating. This isn't your mother's HGTV, that's for sure!

So, join me on Twitter, 10PM EST tonight and every Tuesday throughout the season to share your thoughts on the show, it will be fun! Twitter hashtag #mddbravotv

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!

 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger